Japan Radio Co. is one of the world’s leading companies when it comes to combining technology with human experience. We have been doing this for over 100 years, and are constantly reinventing ourselves to continue doing this, more and more.
Our history dates back to 1915, when JRC was a manufacturer of mechanical gears. Throughout the years, we became a leader in the development of new technologies on Integrated Navigation, Radio/Satellite communication, as well as other specialized areas, holding patents and launching a variety of industrial products.
Proud to say that the world’s first cavity magnetron, which is still being used in radars, was developed by JRC in 1939.
Envisioning the growth of the JRC group, in 2015 and 2018, respectively, we acquired two fantastic companies that are legends in the maritime world, Alphatron Marine and Pronav AS. Today, part of the JRC Group, these companies are supporting the brand and making its presence more intense in the High seas Offshore, Inland and Fishing markets.
Going a little bit back, JRC Brasil was established in 1975 to operate in the domestic market and provide commercial and after sales support to clients in Latin America. Today, with a wider range of operation, we have agregated the operation of a Bonded Warehouse as well as Training facilities to support our clients and partners.
Have a look at our facilities and group. Welcome to the new JRC Brasil!!
We, JRC Brasil - part of the JRC Group -, believe that what we do, shall deliver excellent values and contribute to a brighter future for people, society and the world, through wisdom and creativity.
Our business conducts rely on some guidelines that strengthen our relationshipship with employees, clients and society.
* Respect for Human Rights – respeitamos o caráter e a individualidade de cada pessoa, jamais permitindo a discriminação e violação dos direitos de cada um
* Thorough-going compliance We act in constant fairness and sincerity accross a board range of issues, respecting social norms and corporate ethics
* Awareness and Concern towards our Environmental Impact - The JRC Group maintains a deep understanding of and actively engage in environmental activities
* Safety in the Basis for Everything - We hold safety as the top priority for all of ur activities to bring high-quality products to our customers
* Fair and Transparent Business Practices - We respect our business partners by cultivating equality through sound business relationships
* Boldly Striving Forward - We are highly goal-oriented, and we never succumb to a fear of change as we constantly take on new challenges with a strategic mindset and a quick pace
* Innovation - We continue to innovate by bringing, upon ourselves, new needs to improve our business activities. These needs are linked to our development department, that are keen to bring forth new tools
* Quality Communication - We listen carefully and speak sincerely to all with whom we deal with, believing that this attitude will build a solid and trustworthy relationship with clients, partners and shareholders
JRC do Brasil Empreendimentos Eletrônicos Ltda., a company providing service, technical and commercial assistance for electronic communication and navigation equipment, placed in Rio de Janeiro, RJ, through its management and its employees, declares its commitment to customer satisfaction, quality of its products and services, operational efficiency, manifesting itself through its commitment to the following guidelines:
The quality of the products and services provided is a clear reflection of a company's quality management system and its declared decisions. To obtain decisions that can be considered efficient, these must be analyzed in a logical and intuitive way of data and information. JRC Brasil values and promotes decision making supported by the analysis of results, and an information system based on results of effciency and performance process measurements, as well as the analysis of customer feedback/evaluation.
JRC Brasil is also committed to working with the process of developing and implementing our Quality Management System in all of the organization's processes, in addition to continuously improve the efficiency of the QMS, keeping it in compliance with the most advanced version of NBR ISO 9001 standard, promoting periodic internal audits and improving and monitoring the performance of its processes, using quality indicators.
* Clearly determine and meet customer requirements, seeking to adapt to their needs and the necessary technical standards, as well as ensure their safety and the use of our products, in order, finally, to increase customer satisfaction levels.
* Bearing in mind that we deal with maritime equipment, essential for navigation, and that can jeopardize the end activity of our customers, we maintain the objective to supply as customer requests definitively and with the shortest possible time.
* Offer products that consistently meet customer requirements and legal requirements.
* To act efficiently, but without giving up quality, through tight planning with the preparation of useful materials and resources, as well as training, qualification and experience of the team.
During the last couple of years, we have been working to improve, on a yearly basis, our corporate management, financial and sales quality.
Looking towards the fact that the clients are keen to having partners and suppliers with high quality assurance and audition, we went after this assurance. JRC Brasil maintains the commitment in always improving its internal Quality Management System, and this is why we have our ISO9001.